Tuesday, May 31, 2011

delight of the heart kind of song

So we all have that song, that feel-good song that puts a smile on your face from the first notes played and continue to make your heart happy as the song carries on playing. There is that song that makes you think, wow, all is well and content and delightful in my world right now, regardless of how awful you felt that morning or how bad your day seems to be going... And yes it sounds cheesy but its true. The song might change depending on your current selected genre of the day/week/month but that same feeling still floods through you when that song plays. I love that feeling. I can't help smile and think wonderful thoughts. Right now, that song for me is "Good Life" by One Republic. I don't really listen to One Republic, find them a bit too poppy for my liking (i prefer rock and indie and electro) but this song which was featured on the "One Day" trailer just made my day and i immediately downloaded it and it has been on repeat since. Maybe i love it so much as One Day is one of my favourite books and i'm excited to see the movie and so the happy feelings towards that are transferred in the feel-good vibes of the song, i don't know, whichever way we look at it, its a good happy song. Give it a listen and be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment